Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown
1951 E. Main Street, Falconer, NY 14733
February 15, 2020 10:00am - 11:00am
Join us February 15th, as Charlene, our Sales Manager, discusses the new REFLEX™ DEFENSIVE RIDER SYSTEM (RDRS)
Receive 10 RIDER Rewards Pts. on sign in!
Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems is a new collection of cutting-edge technology designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking so you can ride the open road with confidence.
RDRS is standard on all LiveWire™, CVO™, Police, Trike models (trike-specific RDRS), and optional for all Touring models, except Electra Glide® Standard.
- Cornering-Enhanced Electronic Linked Braking - Stay in perfect synchronicity with applied braking effort on both wheels from either the hand lever or foot pedal.
- Cornering-Enhanced Anti-Lock Braking System - Designed for peace of mind, ABS will make locking under braking a thing of the past, giving you total control of the road.
- Drag-Torque Slip-Control System- Stay centered on the slickest of roads with tech that keeps the rear wheel from slipping and losing grip during deceleration.
- Vehicle Hold Control- Set out from any hill, bridge or ramp with brake pressure engineered to keep you from rolling backward.
- Tire Pressure–Monitoring System - Stay alert when your tire pressure gets too low so you can keep chasing after those internal highs. (Touring models only.)