Who Can Earn Rider Rewards Points?
RIDER REWARDS can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown reserves the right to request photo identification with the proper address. Only the Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown RIDER REWARDS member account holder may redeem points to a RIDER REWARDS Coupon.
How Are Rider Rewards Points Earned?
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases at Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown. Your first rewards coupon is available at 250 points. Your rewards increase at each point level. You may choose to accumulate points over the course of the program period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total.
How Does The Rider Rewards Program Work?
Any of our Point-of-Sale Associates can issue a Rider Rewards number and assign it to your Retail account here at the dealership. Points will be automatically credited to your RIDER REWARDS account with each qualifying purchase. Points are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus point event, those points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day. Points will not be credited for any warranty or accident repairs. Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned from the original purchase.
How Can You Track Your Rider Rewards Points?
Register using the account portal above. You can also stop by Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown or give us a call. We would be happy to look up your balance.
How To Use Your Rider Rewards Points?
Points are redeemed to a coupon that you print by accessing your account through the RIDER REWARDS Page. The coupon will have an expiration of 30 days from the print date. Bring the Rewards Coupon to Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown to be used toward your next purchase. Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed then placed on account or used to purchase a gift card. You may also stop in to Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown and ask us to print a coupon for you.
For every $1.00 you spend on Parts, General Merchandise, and Service (excluding specially prices items, taxes, bike or vehicle purchase, online purchases and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision and warranty work – see store for details) you warn 1 RIDER REWARDS point.
Do Rider Rewards Points Expire?
YES. Your rewards will expire annually on the anniversary of your sign up date. Any unused points left by the evening of that date will be lost. Points cannot be combined with any other discounts, sale items or special orders and are not transferable.
- Points Earned Awards
- 250 Points $12.50 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 500 Points $25.00 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 750 Points $37.50 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 1000 Points$50.00 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 1250 Points $62.50 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 1500 Points $75.00 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 2000 Points $100.00 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 5000 Points $250.00 Rider Rewards Coupon
Terms & Conditions
- Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown RIDER REWARDS Program and/or void all or a portion of the member’s point balance if points or coupons have been issues, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown reserves the right to cancel or modify the Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown RIDER REWARDS Program at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value. Any or all discrepancies are decided by Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown management and the decisions are final.
- Points earned with RIDER REWARDS expire annually on the anniversary of your sign up date. Any unused points left by the evening of your rollover will be lost.
- Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Harley-Davidson® of Jamestown. Rewards are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event, points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
- 25 Bonus Reward Points will be automatically awarded to you upon activating your reward account through the above portal.